Why should you hire a legal Solicitor to make your claims?
When we talk about personal injury claims we generally talk about injuries related to road traffic accidents, accidents at work, assault claims, accidents at home or any other such injuries which are caused by a third party negligence.
Why a legal solicitor? The question is very much understood. It can be said that a legal solicitor or a personal injury claims company will not only help you in getting the perfect solution for your problem but will also fight the case on your behalf without hampering your day to day life. Typically, a solicitor is required in 3 conditions:
- The negligent person breached his duty and caused permanent damage to the other party
- The conduct itself caused the harm
- The conduct was deliberately done and caused the result which was harmful in every manner
A legal solicitor or personal injury attorney will help you in all these conditions. He/she will help you in proving the negligence elements/factors. He will help you in making negligence claims under four conditions which the law understands as:
- Duty of Care: This condition is applied mainly in hospitals, schools, dispensaries and clinics. Other places include swimming pools and gyms (& likewise). In all the above places and like these, it is understood that it is the duty of the first party to take care of the subject in every condition to protect him/her from any kind of physical or mental harm.
- Breach of Duty: Under this case the plaintiff must show that defendant had a duty of care toward the plaintiff. It includes areas like traffic laws and signals. It also includes areas like driving, correction of gas pipelines and carrying of petrol tanks in midst of traffic.
- Damages: Damages is a big section and can include factors like permanent or partial paralysis, loss of job or education. The damage claim in this would include income to be earned during the rest of the life, medical expenses and also job for the children in some cases.
- Causes: It includes the cause. Anything and everything which caused the damage/breach of duty/care or anything like this. It will include claims based on the factor which caused the damage.
In all the above conditions it will be the legal solicitor who will help you make the claims. However, it will be the above factors/conditions only, based on which the negligence will be proved in the court.